Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Some Exciting News.

It's official, I will be taking a trip to California this October.  Not only will I finally be able to visit the Museum of Death, but there's a horror convention going on the while i"m in town.  Some people I've wanted to meet for some time will be there.  Here's the link to their site:  http://goo.gl/yLjb7.  Also, I'll be going to the Full Moon Horrorfest in Chattanooga this September.  I missed out on the Nashville con this year but hopefully I'll be able to take some good videos and if I'm lucky, some of them will have a guest.  Hopefully.  I'm working on two reviews now, if I wasn't so long winded my posts would be more frequent.  Just how I am, haha.  I plan to have a video ready tomorrow with some new picks and maybe a short review for ATM.  I will ask this, whoever manages to find this site and read my posts, please like or tweet them, at the least visit my YouTube channel or just post a rude comment.  I want some interaction, it will help bring the content people want to see.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment