Monday, July 9, 2012

Failure and Triumph.

I suppose it's obvious that my keeping up of this blog has failed.  I started strong and fully realized the issue early on:  I wanted to start a blog/channel reviewing my favorite genre.  What's the problem with this?  The films that demand reviewing have already been watched.  I withheld that information from you all, the critical bit that I wanted to be watching the films for the first time then reviewing.  Why did I settle for this model...it's not productive.  I have probably two hundred horror films, a hundred shock and gore films...I've watched most.  Also in this time period my wife and I have moved.  We have (mostly me but she's joining) been thinking about our health.  I'm overweight and have a family full of medical issues.  Priority hasn't been in watching films, much less the reviewing of them.  I have taken a month off from gaming and I have several days off the next couple of weeks.  My promise to you is that I will watch films, both new and old.  I will type and I will record.  I never cared how many views I had.  That wasn't the point.  I just want to share my passion.  Thanks for reading and watching, things will start happening again.

No comments:

Post a Comment